- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease a small ramekin.
- In a bowl, combine the rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Add the grated apple, almond milk, vanilla extract and almond butter, if using. Mix until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, use a fork to roughly mash the raspberries or strawberries.
- Transfer approximately half the oatmeal batter to the bowl with the mashed berries. Mix well.
- Pour both oatmeal batters into the prepared ramekin. Either place the batters side-by-side or layer them. Sprinkle some blueberries over the top.
- Bake the oatmeal for 25 – 30 minutes, or until the top is dry and a little firm. Enjoy