MCT Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 1 cup freshly brewed organic coffee
- 2 Tbsp MCT Oil
- 1 Tbsp + 1/2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp + 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cloves, whole
- 1/8 tsp ground allspice
- 1 star anise
- Place all spices in a small bowl, stir, and set aside.
- Place milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, and spices in a medium pan on the stove. Heat on low, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Add coffee, and simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat, and pour into a large bowl. (At this point, remove the star anise and cloves, if desired.)
- Add MCT Oil, and using a handheld immersion blender, froth.
This recipe was learned from Nutiva Foods