Easter is regarded as an important event in a year, especially for children. This is usually celebrated by preparing special food recipes and beverages to paint smiles on the little one’s faces. But if you have a lot of important things to attend to and you only have limited time to prepare, consider our unique Easter breakfast ideas for your little bunnies as your life-saving option. These idea allow you to prepare the best Easter breakfast ideas in a breeze.
EASTER BERRIES AND YOGURT PARFAIT
You’ll get all the time you need for egg hunting with this 5-minute magic of mixed berries and sweets. The Easter bunny will surely be on the move to see this colorful parfait for Sunday!
½ cup Low Fat Granola
1/3 cup Organic dried dates
½ cup plain Greek yogurt
1/3 cup fresh blueberries
½ cup blueberry Greek yogurt
1/3 cup strawberries sliced
½ cup strawberry Greek yogurt
Easter Nonpareils divided into bits
Easter Frosted Pretzel
1. Prepare an 8 oz. mason jar to start your creation.
2. Fill the bottom with 3 tablespoons of strawberry yogurt and layer with strawberries on top.
3. Alternately, layer 3 tablespoons of plain and blueberry yogurts with granola, dried dates, and bits of Easter Nonpareils in between.
4. To top it off, cover the parfait with a thick layer of yogurt, arrange blueberries to hold the Easter Frosted Pretzel up in the middle.
Best served right away or chilled overnight. HOP HOP and AWAY!
AVOCADO TOPPED FRENCH TOAST
Spoil yourself with a breakfast classic paired with avocado for the Easter holidays. This recipe is the perfect combination to brighten your day.
1 cup of milk
¼ teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon flour
2 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
¾ inch wide Challah or Brioche slices
Small avocado sliced
Easter Milk Chocolate Kisses melted
1. In a medium-sized bowl, put together milk, eggs, sea salt, flour for the crisp, cinnamon, and a drop of vanilla. Add in 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
2. Whisk all ingredients until perfectly combined
1. Heat the skillet to medium until ready.
2. Dip the sliced bread in the mixture for 10-15 seconds on each side. Leaving the bread long will surely make the bread wet.
3. Melt the butter on the skillet.
4. Put in the bread, cook each side well.
5. Once ready, transfer the toast on a plate and prepare for the toppings.
AVOCADO TOPPING RECIPE
1. Slice the avocado in half and scoop. Slice again to make quarter wedges.
2. Place the avocado on the French Toast
3. With the melted Easter Milk Chocolate Kisses, grab a spoon and decorate the top of the avocado.
4. Add an egg on top for the adults in the group.
You can mash your avocados and shape them like eggs on your toasts for the kids to enjoy! Did you know that this healthy fat fruit can boost your mood?
EASTER TROPICAL SMOOTHIE
Treat yourself with some pastel pink and green. This smoothie is easy to make, no one can resist.
1. Blend the Strawberry Banana smoothie mix, water, and 2 cups of ice.
2. Pour in a clear glass until half-filled.
3. Repeat step 1 with Pina Colada mix, but use frozen mango in place of ice.
4. Pour the second smoothie layer.
A good drink is always best when shared! Happy Easter!
Not only are these recipes simple and fun to prepare, this will also give you a great opportunity to bond with the kids over the Easter holidays making breakfast. We guarantee it will be a memorable time that your little ones will look forward to every time. Moreover, we made sure the ingredients are readily available and budget-friendly for any family occasion to enjoy. Hope you like our cute creations. Happy hunting!