Vegan Coconut Cranberry Crack Bars
- 2 1/2 cups shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cranberries * See notes
- 1 cup MCT Oil
- 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice ** See notes
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, add your coconut and cranberries and pulse until combined and a thick, crumbly texture remains.
- In a large mixing bowl, add your coconut/cranberry mixture, MCT oil and sticky sweetener of choice, and mix until fully combined.
- Pour batter into a lined 8 x 8 inch or 8 x 10 inch baking tray. Lightly wet your hands then press the mixture firmly into place. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into bars and dip in optional chocolate of your choice.
** I used a monk fruit sweetened maple syrup. Pure maple syrup, agave and honey all work too.
Paleo Vegan No Bake Coconut Cranberry Crack can be kept at room temperature for up to a week (sealed). They are best kept refrigerated (up to 2 months) or frozen (up to 6 months).