MCT Carrot Cake Walnut Butter
A fall-inspired nut butter, filled with the best in “Carrot Cake” ingredients.
Great appetizer spread on crackers or served with bread.
- 2.5 cups raw, unsalted walnuts
- 1 tablespoon MCT Oil
- 2 tablespoons organic, raw honey
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan Salt or Kosher Salt
- Place walnuts and coconut oil in a food processor. Blend until creamy.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, except the salt, and blend until completely mixed together.
- Finally, toss in the Himalayan Salt (or Kosher), and blend about 10 seconds until blended.
- Remove finished product, and place in a glass jar.
This MCT Carrot Cake Walnut Butter is fall’s perfect pairing.